Sunday, March 29, 2009

Back to basic... tgganu oOo tgganu...

haizzz...
back to the "peaceful, quiet" country... bes0Oot the land of terengganu... huhu...
well..
my 1st major + big probs is...
I LEFT my NECKTIE at HOME!~!
huhu..
so, from nowadays, gonna use my extra tie here and borrow from my frens... huhu..
mcm ner la leyh lupe.. huhu..
by d way, start my 1st day in class, everyone start talking bout their experince on their own sBe...
lot's of story being shared together..
well... everyone just fine... EXCEPT for someone..
ZAZA... Tangan patah time dlm klas...
huhu... jatuh dlm klas, and the tgn dia patah...
so, she'll gonna stay home around 2 weeks...
hoho.. best nyer!~tp kesian la.. hehe..
ktorg bdk2 gamelan pun kehilangan sorg pemain gendang..
huuhuu...

No comments:

Post a Comment