Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back to Memory~~

While listening to Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold...
Suddenly I remember back to my interview moment for my teacher training institute application back in 2007... Located at IPGM Kampus Bahasa Melayu Malaysia, kL, formerly known as IPBMM...
Well, it goes quite good enough for me till I managed to enter the institution although I was placed in a very far away campus...
Far away from kL and home..
I manage to chit-chat with other applicants that are taking the same course with me.. We're having a good relation nowadays~~! We're still contacting each other and of course the main reason is for the exam preparation~~ Ngeee~~

Ijat, now he's at IPGM Kampus Bahasa Antarabangsa, kL,

Amalina, now she's at IPGM Kampus Tuanku Bainun, Penang,

Sabrina, she's at IPGM Kampus Tengku Ampuan Afzan, Pahang..

Nursyazana and myself now at IPGM Kampus Sultan Mizan, Besut, Terengganu~~
Unfortunately, for Nursyazana, she need to extend her study till next year because of arm injury that occurs to her during the SBE time early this year...

Placed in a very2 far away campus is very making me jealous with the others. The reason is :
1. I'm from kL, of course I don't want to be placed very far away from my home and kL havoc-ness~~
2. NO entertainment~!
3. Family & Friends~
4. Expensive~ It's just the same with kL~!!

But still, the most important thing bout this place is :
1. Expert lecturer for Social science subject - geography and history~~ My geography lecturer is the one who made the syllibus and exam question for the whole IPGM geography subject!~~ How cool is that??~!
2. Cool & havoc classmate~~

No comments:

Post a Comment